> Sales Representative
Responsible for driving and realizing sales in a technical environment, within an assigned geographic territory or business unit and being accountable for all activity from the initial sales call through completion of the sales process.
- Increased new orders and closed contracts.
- Proactive lead generation resulting in a highly detailed customer database that provides market intelligence on suspects (leads), prospects, qualified opportunities, customer needs and competition.
- The realization of higher profit margins through the use of strategic positioning, early entry into the sales process with potential clients, controlling the sales process, and better defined design specifications.
- Increased market share within assigned territory and the markets served by the Business Unit.
- Increased profit margin and growth of install base.
- Adherence to metrics relevant to the position.
Location: Dillsburg, PA
Apply Online Now
If you would like to be considered for employment with the highly motivated team at Mauell Corporation, but do not see an open position, please contact us.
All correspondence is completely confidential.
At Mauell Corporation, our employees have a wide range of benefits available to them:
- Pleasant Working Environment
- Excellent Pay
- Flexible Working Environment
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D, Accident Insurance and Specified Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K Individual Retirement Plan
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Mauell Corporation treats colleagues, customers, the community and the environment with care and consideration.
We strive to provide an innovative, productive, and enjoyable team environment for all employees and our customers.