System design and consultation for visual display systems and associated equipment, including computer-related control systems, audio components and software. Research, develop and/or test audio visual (A/V) hardware and software systems that can be deployed into control room environments. May oversee the manufacturing and installation of A/V display-related equipment or components.
- Create cost-effective and functional designs of audio/visual systems for both engineering and building projects.
- Enhance Mauell’s position as an industry-leading control room A/V integrator through cost-effective and functional designs.
- Produce documentation, including functional use statements, operator interface manuals, and schematic or signal flow diagrams.
- Close communication with technicians and shop floor to ensure that designs are introduced to production efficiently and that production feedback is designed into the products.
- Support the deployment of all electromechanical and electronic components, devices, or systems.