Responsible for driving and realizing sales in a technical environment within an assigned geographic territory or business unit and being accountable for all activity from the initial sales call through completion of the sales process.
- Increased new orders and closed contracts.
- Proactive lead generation, resulting in a highly-detailed customer database that provides market intelligence on suspects (leads), prospects, qualified opportunities, customer needs, and competition.
- Realization of higher profit margins through the use of strategic positioning, early entry into the sales process with potential clients, controlling the sales process, and better-defined design specifications.
- Increased market share within assigned territory and the markets served by the business unit.
- Increased profit margin and growth of install base.
- Adherence to metrics relevant to the position.